Sunday, March 20, 2016

Tim's Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Week #2


Posted by Tim

Listed below are my choices for who gets KICKED OUT of the RRHOF and who gets duly inducted in the TRRHOF for the years 1991-1996:

This is an easy one!

OUT (of the RRHOF) - Frank Zappa...GONE!!! I can't think of one Zappa song that I like or that became a notable hit! He's more well known for naming his children Moon Unit, Dweezil, Ahmet, and Diva Muffin.

IN (to the TRRHOF)
- Three Dog Night...IN! 21  top 10 hits from 1969-76, 10 top 10 hits, 3 #1 hits (Mama Told Me Not to Come, Joy to the World, Black and White).  


How could anyone disagree with this? I'm putting Three Dog Night in my TRRHOF! No matter how much you might like Frank Zappa, you know I'm right about this!

Chime in below with your thoughts! I can take some constructive criticism! 

Here's the link to help you double check the Hall of Fame inductees for yourself!

https://rockhall.com/inductees/byyear/
  

No comments:

Post a Comment